วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Where To Find Fake Designer Handbags

This freaks me out hence I didn't place a full stop on the title. Am I going to tell you where to find fake designer handbags?

Here's the answer. Yes and No.

Yes because I'm not going to tell you where to find these fake designer handbags but I'm going to tell you what others tell me. Smart? You bet.

No because I don't recommend getting one but I know you really want a designer handbag but you just cannot afford the real thing yet as the prices are sky high. So here I am with some inspiration.

Let's look at some places that sell these fakes. Follow me.

Some people say selling knockoffs are not legal but it is legal to buy them instead. Confusing? I thought so too.

No wait. Someone else say it is also illegal to own them. For example, if you own a replica Coach handbag and walked into the real boutique with it, you could get cuffed for owning that. My goodness! Scary thoughts. Lesson - Don't go anywhere near a designer handbag boutique when you are carrying a replica.

The makers of these fakes are usually bad guys according to some. They do drugs big time and some are those underground terror organizations. Oops! You mean we help them? We fund them?

Anyways, here are some places - Some back alley in your town. You know those dinghy backend markets selling intricate stuff. They have it all over the world I guess. I usually can find them near mine.

Sites that got mentioned include baghaus, thebagaddiction, eBay and some sites in China.

There's an angry lady who told me not to pretend to be someone else I'm not. But then some say "fake it till you make it". Oh well.

Granted. Most people who are into designer handbags can tell if you are carrying a fake but does it really matter?

Ok I get it now. Just get a really cute handbag. Perhaps not designer but chic and stylish enough to look like one.




GetDesignerHandbags.com is your one-stop discount designer handbags resource. We provide a large selection of discount designer handbags and discount designer purses. Visit us online at http://www.getdesignerhandbags.com and choose from a wide range of authentic designer handbags.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น